Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

As part of my resolution for the new year I thought I would get back into the world of blogging. I started a blog last summer called The Pin Addict . The blog was going to be about cool things I found and tested on Pinterest but as time went on the blog became more about me and my life. It became about my life and my journey. Life got in the way as life often does and the blog became less import and was pushed off to the side.  With the start of the new year I thought it was time to revisit the blogospher and start new and fresh. The hardest part was starting. What should I call my blog? What would be a good name to describe what I was going to write about?  I tried several names only to find out that they were all taken then it hit me, the blog is my life. It is about things I am doing, trying, and things that have made my life better. The blog is just about me, Just Jule. So here it is my new official blog of the year. Just Jule.

I hope that this blog will become a great place to share ideas, crafts, recipes, and words of wisdom over this next year.

Happy New Year Everyone
Jule

No comments:

Post a Comment